Saturday, April 21, 2012

New BaZooples Carousel Fabric!

Hi from Zach (the zebra)!

I just wanted to pop in to say hello and hope all of you are enjoying your weekend! My BaZoople friends and I are getting some much needed chores done today. Mama Vicki always says "work before play", like her Mama told her when she was a little girl. So...we're washing Bug-Bug, our converta-bug friend that gets us around town. Then we'll help mow the lawn and sweep the driveway. Since it's a warm sunny day, we'll get to ride our carousel later this afternoon....one of our favorite things to do! We also want to remind you that our NEW BaZooples Carousel fabric collection starts shipping to stores in May, so please keep an eye out for it in your area. Happy weekend and hugs to you from me and my BaZoople friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment